- Feasibility study incl. pre-demolition planning, EIAs, construction approach, cost estimates
- Developing scope of work for waste removal, demolition and remediation
- On-site project management, engineering and site support
- Producing tender documents, leading the bid process incl. bid evaluation
- Professional oversight during demolition activities (supervision /de-construction management)
Closing a power generation facility is a complex process. Such projects are sensitive and not without risk. We leverage our experience and best practice and apply those in distinctive ways to develop optimal plans for mothballing, decommissioning, demolition and remediation works.