Companies considering to buy, sell or invest in existing or new energy projects often seek independent expert advice to hedge their investment risks. RWE helps clients to verify if their energy projects will perform successfully throughout its planned lifetime.
Our Due Diligence service helps energy asset developers, owners, investors, insurers, banks and other lenders to make smart investment decisions. We review and evaluate contractual, technical, financial and risk aspects for acquisition, divestment and development projects. This provides our clients a profound basis for business decisions.
- Understand and mitigate your project’s risks
- Understand the need for and quantify future costs / liabilities
- Understand the risk implications of technical, operational and commercial issues on your project's financial profile
- Ensure that your investment decision is based on robust data interpretation
Only if we have a clear understanding of your techno-economic project objectives and expectations, we will discuss and model together with you a state-of-the-art reference for further benchmarking. In addition we visit your plant and meet operational staff for interviews.
Our Due Diligence services are customized to your needs and include for instance:
- Technical Reviews
- Financial Modellings
- Risk Assessments
- Operation Surveys
- Infrastructure / Interface Assessments
- Contract / Process Analysis
Discussion and presentation
In conclusion, you receive a final result presentation and a written report including issues, risk ratings, associated cost implications and recommendations.