Before starting, projects require environmental and social impact assessment. We can support you in site surveys, investigations, scoping and farfield modelling. Furthermore this includes the evaluation of risks and the advice on how to implement environmental programmes and manage them efficiently.
We combine a real concern for protecting the environment with a practical approach to how this can best be achieved within “real world” operating conditions. Our background in major power generation and lignite mining, where environmental protection is an integral part of operation, gives our environmental services a uniquely business like approach.
- Get a profound validation of your project – environmental and social impact assessment
- Get advice and support in implementing and managing environmental programmes tailored to your needs
- Mitigate your risks
- Get a deeper understanding of what can be achieved, what it will cost and what the alternatives are
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies (bankable)
- Preliminary cost estimates and financial analysis
- Due Diligences (technical/financial)
- Social and environmental baseline survey
- Farfield Modelling
Full assessment of environmental risks
Our assessment programmes provide a full and accurate picture of your current environmental performance and your level of exposure to risks. This is an essential first step in devising management strategies that minimize risks and achieve compliance, without adversely affecting the commercial performance of the asset. An assessment may also give confidence to do business in areas or processes that previously have been viewed as high risk. Regular monitoring and benchmarking will be integral to your strategy.