We deliver proven Non-destructive evaluation methods (NDE / NDT) appropriate to your needs; within your specified time scales and budgets whilst still to the required quality. By performing our innovative inspections, we can help you improve process safety and maintain mechanical integrity.
In plant operation, machinery and equipment may be damaged by fatigue, corrosion, cracking, erosion or creep. Regular condition assessment can identify deterioration early enough to be able to develop suitable mitigation measures. Our skills and experience in condition assessment techniques include non-destructive evalutation (NDE), which is used to determine safety and life expectancy of plant equipment. With >30 years expertise in performing NDE inspections on RWE’s and clients’ power generation fleets, we are highly successful in offering effective solutions to extend plant service life.
Development of NDE applications is an essential part of our capability. We are constantly updating and improving our services to provide the most flexible and time-efficient inspections for our customers. In addition, we specialize in development of innovative inspection techniques and equipment for custom testing applications. We can provide services all year round, seven days a week, to electricity generation and process industries.
- Most flexible and time-efficient inspections
- Highly customer focused, proactive and based on understanding, defining and preventing risks
Areas of Expertise
- Plant systems
- Boiler and combustion
- Turbines and generators
- Power station operations
- Field engineering support
- Technical support
- Materials, welding, stress analysis
- Engineering critical assessments (ECA)
- Non Destructive Examination (NDE / NDT) techniques
- Re-engineering components
- Outage management
- Expert witness
Advanced NDE Technology
- On-site material analysis
- Phased array
- In-situ testing
- Visual inspection
With our ISO9001:2015 certification we demonstrate our commitment and efforts to constantly develop and improve performance as well as our high level of service quality.
Alligned with the new ISO 9001 standard, our leadership has been given a central role, and top management’s commitment for the implementation of ISO 9001 is highly important.
Our Expert Contact
UK office: +44 7989493622
- Flyer Inspection Management
- Disc Head Fixing
- Generator Rotor Inspection
- GT Rotor Inspection
- NDT Consultancy Services
- Rotor Bore Inspection
- Rotor Disc, Bores and Keyways
- Rotor Life and Construction Welds
- Turbine Blade Root Inspection
- Turbine Curved Blade Root & Steeple ET Inspection
- Turbine Rotor Surface Inspection