Plant and mining operations are complex, capital intense and performance is one of the top challenges companies struggle to improve on. Therefore our experts are focused on maximizing safety, performance and cost efficiency for your asset operation and environmental stability for your mine operation.
In close partnership with our customers we help owners, managers and operators of plants and mines to improve performance through sustainable cost reductions and efficiency improvements that do not dissolve value. Our services focus on availability, cost reductions and operational efficiencies.
- 360° O&M support in management, organisation, policies, safety, HSQE and engineering – letting you focus on your core business
- Mobilization of the complete O&M organisation
- Assessment of improvement areas, risks and engineering issues
- Increase resource efficiency and capital productivity
- Improve economics and maintain profit
- Build capabilities within your operations
- Identification of recruitment and training needs
- Operational excellence training in RWE plants/mines, web based, simulators or customer sites
- Various tailored training programs in technical, leadership and operations competencies
- Delivery of technical services in all aspects of plant/mine operations (e.g. longterm support)
- Management support, technical support, supervision, knowledge transfer
- Experienced RWE operational experts stationed onsite at your plant/mine
Mobilization and Commissioning
We support you both in early mobilization plans and enable you to think ahead and become operational, faster. Our project experts help you identify gaps and provide recommendations to get you ready for commissioning activities. We advise you in commissioning planning and safety, provide expert support during execution and supervise your commissioning and handover / takeover processes.
The Health Check Service provides guidance on how best to manage your O&M business processes to ensure the optimal set-up for your market situation. Our experts help you to align process, people and technology by reviewing your asset management practices, your organization and use of benchmarking.
A Health Check Service can be executed at any point in time during the operational lifespan of a power plant or fleet in order to achieve operational excellence.
Starting with your main business target our experts quickly identify focus areas for improvement by top-down analysis through all organizational and technical levels. This helps our clients to leverage more value from limited resources via improvements in asset performance.
Asset Care – Digital Maintenance Solution
RWE Asset Care is a new digital maintenance application for mobile devices (“Asset Care”-App) developed by RWE, IBM and Apple. It is capable to handle maintenance processes for any large scale mechanical equipment by managing information and processes in a database easily and fast.
The “Asset Care”-App will help you to maintain your equipment in time before major damages and downtime occur. Data is displayed, carried out and documented on a mobile device immediately. It is directly connected via a middleware to any database system and does not depend on mobile network, so that it can be used online as well as offline. By utilizing state of the art communication technologies also images and video files can be handled and stored in a project related database.
The “Asset Care”-App is equally applicable for any large scale mechanical equipment such as large scale mining equipment, ships, power plants, stockpile or harbor equipment.