In a fast changing world it is necessary to consider process safety, commercial and environmental influences (cost of repair, loss of availability, reduction of performance) when running a project. We can support you in risk investigations and avoidance strategies with our specific know-how.
RWE operates a suite of risk assessment programmes that cover every area of business and are used regularly by clients around the world. Commercial, engineering, environmental and other risks can all be scrutinised to produce a comprehensive account of exposure to risk and the potential rewards in terms of return on capital.
- Understand the potential impacts of risks to your project performance and profit
- Reduce risks and breakdowns to secure your profit
- Improve management reporting and resource allocation
- Ensure effective asset management in line with your business objective
- Engineering Risk Assessment (ERAP)
- Plant Life Usage System (PLUS) / Optimum Maintenance Spend Programme (OMSP)
- Environmental Risk Assessment (EnvRAP)
- Operational Risk Assessment (OpRAP)
- Lifetime Assessment Process ( LTAP)
- Warranty Risk Assessment Process (WRAP)