With our graduate programme, you are taking off on your career as a university graduate. As a generalist with technical orientation and entrepreneurial thinking and acting, you are being offered an exciting entry into the project business of an internationally operating engineering and consulting company. Get to know the various divisions of our company and related departments within the RWE Group and take on responsibility at an early stage. In this way, you will develop both professionally and personally and gain in-depth insights into different areas of the Company's operations in order to take on a challenging task for our internal and external customers after the programme.
At a glance
Development & further training
Who are we looking for in this programme and what do we expect from a graduate?
We are looking for you if you
- have a very good university degree (Diplom, MA) in the fields of electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, mining / raw-materials engineering, process engineering, power engineering, industrial engineering or natural sciences;
- bring along relevant internships or initial work experience and, ideally, first experience abroad;
- enjoy working in an international team and in an advisory capacity in the energy sector;
- have a strong analytical and conceptual mindset;
- offer a high degree of initiative, responsibility and commitment;
- can input pronounced customer orientation and a definite willingness to travel;
- have a very good command of the English language and, possibly, further language skills.
Why should you opt in our favour?
What we have to offer:
- an exciting entry into the project business of an internationally operating engineering and consulting company;
- a pinpointed expansion of your professional, social and intercultural competencies;
- an early assumption of responsibility in projects;
- challenging tasks for Group-internal and external customers after the programme.
Our Application Process
We have summarised the individual steps for you so that you know what to expect in the application process.
- Online application
- Telephone interview
- Assessment centre
We recommend that you take a look at our application tips before you apply. Here you will find out what is important to us.
Take a look at what our Trainee Pia tells us about the trainee program, her job and working at RWE.