When you visit our website or access a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our Internet server. This means that when you visit our website, data is automatically collected and stored that your browser transmits to us.
This is the case:
- the domain name of the website you came from
- the website you have visited in our offer
- the names of the files retrieved
- date and time of a call
- the name of your Internet service provider
- operating system and browser version of your PC.
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- language settings
This data is collected for security and statistical purposes as well as for the optimization of our website. This data is not assigned to specific persons and no combination of this data with other data sources is carried out. The data is stored for 6 months and then deleted. An exception is when there is a legal obligation to pass on data.
So-called session cookies remain on your computer for the duration of your visit to our website. Persistent cookies are stored beyond your individual visit and are used for recognition during your next visit. Our website may also contain cookies from third parties. These are cookies, which are set by third parties when viewing the content of our website.