Our geologists, mining engineers and economists provide expert knowledge in exploration and evaluation of mineral and solid-fuel deposits. From initial prospecting to detailed exploration and economic assessment, our services support the following mine planning.
Usually the mineral and fuel reserves are the sole revenue basis of a mining venture. Accurate resource and reserve statements are of utmost importance for correct investment decisions and mine planning. Thus, the first step RWE takes is to externally explore the chosen area by constructing and analyzing a 3-Dimentional digital deposit model for geological appraisals.
- Fully understand the economic potential of your resource project
- Reliable expert advice
- Professional data interpretation
- Tailored services according to your needs
- International lender side acceptable study reports
- Mineral potential surveys
- Exploration management
- Mineral resource / Deposit modelling
- Geological modelling
- Hydrological assessment / Ground Water modelling
- Geotechnical assessment
- Economic analyses / Cost and Financial modelling
- Environmental impact assessment
Exploring a prospect is expensive. Most prospects are not economic, so you need all relevant information to be able to make an effective investment decision. We manage this process for you, from reconnaissance surveys right through to detailed drilling campaigns.