Commercial Graduate Programme m/f/t
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH, Swindon, United Kingdom (GB)
To start on September 2020, Full time, Fixed Term
Functional area: Commercial
That´s the deal
The programme is two years in duration and will see you carry out four rotations of six months each. You will be given the chance to choose your own rotations and can opt from any area of our business including proprietary trading of energy commodities (power, coal, gas, oil, LNG), Commercial Asset Optimisation, Origination, Commodity Solutions or analytical functions such as Structuring & Valuation or Risk Management. You could also choose to work in our business support functions such as Back Office or Finance Controlling. Our locations for international rotations include Essen (Germany), London and Swindon (UK), as well as Singapore.
Make your future career a done deal! With the option to rotate into a wide range of exciting and stimulating areas, you will carry out diverse and meaningful work throughout your graduate programme. In order for you to become a well-rounded industry expert, you will complete at least one of your rotations in a non-trading function so you have broad awareness of the business. No matter which rotations you choose, you will be given the skills and knowledge to succeed during your time on the graduate programme and beyond.
Are you excited about new markets and a growing business on a global scale and looking for the ideal foundation to flourish whilst working alongside experienced industry experts? Great – we are looking for bright emerging talents who want to launch their career within a leading European trading house!
- We only deal with the best: You are a motivated graduate who is passionate about the energy industry and have ambition to learn and grow by seizing commercial opportunities.
- You have a completed degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in a highly analytical and numerical focused subject, e.g. Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- You combine fluent English with excellent communication skills.
- You convince us with your strong IT proficiency and bring along commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial skills with a confident and social manner.
- You learn quickly and like to take accountability.
- You have an analytical mind, are hard-working and feature strong team-working skills.
- Since you have the fantastic opportunity of multiple locations, you are mobile and flexible.
Advantegeous but not a must
- Relevant work experience
Our Graduate Programme gives you the opportunity to shape your own career path. Right from the beginning you’ll be making a difference within your team and this will be supplemented by a variety of development opportunities and networking events. You will also be assigned a buddy as well as a senior mentor.
In addition, we offer you the following:
- Access to the largest energy trading floor in Europe
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonus
- Open and diverse company culture
- Modern and advanced IT
Do we have a done deal ?
Find out more on www.rwestcareers.com and apply with just a few clicks before 17th November 2019, Advertisement code 19524
Please note that it is mandatory to upload CV and Cover Letter. We also advise you to upload references (e.g. A-levels, university, language certificates) if possible.
Any questions? email@example.com
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. You will, of course, also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing.
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH is a subsidiary of RWE AG with a workforce of around 1,300. Located in Essen, Germany, it is a leading European energy trader and hub for all tradable commodities including gas, coal, oil and power.
Its portfolio also includes emission certificates, freight, weather derivatives and biomass. The Company is responsible for the commercial optimisation of RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business and offers large industrial companies and trading partners trading-based portfolio management, long-term supply concepts and risk management solutions.